HEALTHCARE COST RESEARCH GROUP is committed to making its website usable by all people by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA). There are various types of physical disabilities that impact user interaction on the web. We want everyone to be able to use, navigate, and interact with our website, regardless of circumstance. Our goal is to provide a good web experience for all visitors.
Below is a list of some of the technology solutions we integrated to make our website easy to navigate, fast-loading, and accessible:
- Our website uses simple information formatting with uniform navigation and reliable headings throughout. Content layout and graphical design are consistent on every page.
- The Navigation Menu appears on the top of each page. It allows the user to jump easily to the desired content on the website. The selections on the Navigation Menu are consistent and repeat on each page.
- Relative font size can be enlarged using magnification tools or by changing your browser settings.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are used for content layout and graphical elements (color, font styles, custom titles and subtitles, etc.) Using CSS for styling keeps our HTML clean, streamlined, easier to maintain, and it downloads faster.
- The width of our pages changes and adapts to the width of your browser. This is more noticeable if you have a large screen and/or use high resolution for your monitor.
- Content is accessible without sound.
- Forms are navigable via keyboard.
For the best experience, please keep your technology up to date.
- Use the latest version of your web browser.
- Use the latest version of your assistive technology.
We recognize that persons may have other disability-related needs. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as we implement the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines over time. If you need assistance in using the processes found within this site, or have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site, please contact us at [email protected], or give us a call at (888) 808-1415. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible.